Sunday 3 November 2013

Day 241

I am absolutely thrilled to have won an award for my book reviews, dear Reader. It is always nice to have positive praise about your work and an award... well it is just fabulous to get. I love my work in the booky world. I meet many interesting people and get to read many wonderful books.

I like to read any books from all genres. I work with the thought that you can learn something new from every book that we read. Also the old saying never judge a book by its cover is so true too. I just love reading and escaping in a book. I have my dream job and I love it.

The other special thing about my work is that I have made some really good friends through it--all with the same love of reading and writing as I have. I get a behind the scene look at books. I am so lucky to do something that I really enjoy.

So to have this wonderful award for my work with authors is just fantastic and big thank you to the Love A Happy Ending team and to Famous Five Plus.  I am also so happy for all my other colleagues and friends who are up for nominations at this years Festival of Romance. Good luck everybody!



Evening all x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment