Wednesday 20 November 2013

Day 258

One of the questions I am asked a lot, dear Reader, is do you prefer books or a Kindle? As a book reviewer I do have a Kindle and I still get sent a lot of hard copies of books too. I don't really mind to be honest dear Reader. I think there are good and bad points for both. I do always carry a paperback in my handba, as I am always worried I will spill something on my Kindle in there or lose it. I also like my collection of signed hard copies given to me by authors. They are something I will always treasure.

I like what Stephen Fry did by making the point about stairs and escalators when he was talking about Kindles. I love how you can go on Amazon and download books for free. I have many books in my 'To Read and Review' pile but I can not resist adding a few on my Kindle that are free!

Evening all x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment