Sunday 6 October 2013

Day 213

The hubby had me up at silly o clock this mornin, dear Reader! The reason? Formula One was on early this morning. Yes, early on a Sunday morning! So today it has been a really long day. It feels like it is bedtime now and it is only 5.40p.m.

Still I can't complain I managed to get a lot of those jobs done that you always put off, because they are so boring. Like swapping my summer coats for more warmer jackets in the downstairs cloakroom. Doing mountains of washing and giving my handbag a tidy and sort out. Oh yes, dear Reader it is amazing how much you can get done while little race cars run around their little track!

Evening all x x x

1 comment:

  1. Snap! I have to say I sympathise though if you don't like watching it too - I tend to type and watch ... whilst Lawrence jumps up and down!

    ReplyDelete