Friday 25 October 2013

Day 232

Boy am I glad that I went to the Post Office this morning, dear Reader! It is thundering and lightening now and pouring it down like jungle rain. I did walk there in my wellingtons but luckily I have missed getting caught in this down pour. 

I went to our local Post Office and only thinking on my walk how I had not been to it for years and it may have closed down and be a Tesco's Extra or something now, but luckily it was still there. With the lady behind the counter showing me a pictured sign asking if in my parcel  was any of the following diagrams. The drawings were that bad I have not got a clue what half of them were. So I just did the sensible thing and told her what was actually in the parcel and then still had twenty questions asked. Who would have thought that posting a simple parcel could have got so complicated?

Anyway parcel safely posted I then bumped in to an old friend I have not seen for a couple of years. Nice to have a catch up and I was able to help her out with something too. Not got to use my halo for a while and it felt good.  Then a nice browse in the shops and ended up buying a new jacket. Then the nice walk home. Without getting wet once.

My luck must be changing!

Evening all x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment