Wednesday 30 October 2013

Day 237

Well... my washer finally got fixed today! So it was like a laundrette in here today. Piles and mountains of washing everywhere and Spook the strange cat climbing up the highest pile and going to sleep on it! 

Spook as always loved washing. She loves it when I hang it on the line. When the washer is finished and I am emptying it, there she will be waiting for me to unload it, and then out into the garden walking with me as I hang it out, putting her head in the basket now and again, she just loves it. I swear if she had opposable thumbs she would be hanging that washing out for me! 

But it is too cold for the washing to be hung out now, so Spook, she took her little pleasure of hanging out with the dirty washing. Hanging out on the upstairs landing amongst all the piles I had sorted out by colour. Really enjoying herself. She even enjoys sitting watching the washer sometimes. Why? I have no idea, but it sure made a boring day of washing much more fun!

It is a simple life to be a cat!

Evening all x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment