Sunday 27 October 2013

Day 234

We have a family event coming up really soon and it is one I am really looking forward to dear Reader. This year we were lucky to have two lovely babies born into the family. So in the next couple of weeks we have a christening to attend. I really do hope I am well enough to make this. I know it is going to be a really nice day and I really enjoy spending time with my family.

I intend to buy myself a brand new outfit for this and some nice accessories. At the moment I have good days and bad days as you know with my health dear Reader and I have no control over what and how I will feel more nearer the day. So hopefully I will make it. I have had to turn down so many things this year so I am really hoping I will make this. I am also getting tired of having to say I am not well!

I love babies and I have managed a few visits this year to see them. Babies grow so fast don't they? I would have liked to have visited them even more but things are looking much better now I have my diagnosis so hopefully next year I will be able to spend more time with them and have a much better year health wise.

I really do enjoy spending time with my extended family and as I live away from them it does not happen all that often especially in the winter months when it is bad weather and that M62 is so terrible to cross the Pennines in the bad weather. But we have made it over the years at Christmas even breaking down on the highest point of the motorway one year when I was eight months pregnant with Miss C! Having to wait in the freezing cold for the recovery truck to come out and not only collect our car but give us all a ride home too. I expect family who kindly visited us over Christmas may have experienced similar things weather wise too.

Speaking of bad weather on the news it says we are in for some really extreme weather this week. I am okay it is another duvet week for me this week, as I rest, all I can to try and do all I can to keep myself well so I can attend the christening. But at the end of the day it is my body that is in control and I have no idea at the moment which way it will go. I will go out later today and buy my new outfit and I have updated and told family about what is happening to me, but fingers crossed, dear Reader that I am able to go and enjoy a good family do.

Evening all x x x
 





No comments:

Post a Comment