Saturday 22 June 2013

Day 105

Well it has started, dear Reader, the house is in a state, everything disorganised, while work on the kitchen is in progress. I hate this part, but I keep telling myself it will be worth it when it is all finished. The new fridge-freezer arrived. So we have cleared out what we can out of the kitchen. Taken pictures down, washed walls down, filled in holes picture hooks had left behind. Tomorrow nice fresh paint will go on and on Wednesday new flooring, a new sink, hob and oven will be fitted. So by this time next week all should be finished and back to normal.

Home improvements, dear Reader, every had the feeling why did I start this?   I have a picture in my minds-eye of how lovely it will look when it is all finished. I am holding on to that picture, dear Reader. I am going to keep calm and hope thinks run smoothly and go to plan.

But knowing me, there will probably be a few bumps along the way!

Evening all x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment