Sunday 16 June 2013

Day 99

Today I did something amazing, dear Reader, I sat all the way through a Star Trek film. Yes it was at the cinema, so I did not have much choice really! But myself and my teens treated the hubby for Father's Day today.

Don't ask me what it was about, dear Reader, I have no clue. Another Spock appeared  half-way through adding to my confusion. Nice jumpers though. I can never get used to new people playing characters. For example, Superman to me will always be Christopher Reeves and for me Batman will always be David Jason from Only Fools and Horses.

All in all it was a good day out. A nice family one too. The teens bought the hubby Star Trek: The Next Generation the full collection, so it looks like I am stuck with Star Trek for the time being--help I am being turned into a trekkie!







Evening all x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment