Sunday 30 June 2013

Day 113

Musicals! Dear Reader, I love musicals! From age four when Grease came out I have been hooked.  I even love Grease 2.  I have been in a production of Annie when I was younger and I must have seen Calamity Jane a hundred times and more. I think I must have a copy of nearly every musical ever made.

When we did out the kitchen for the work to be done last week, I noticed that all my musical DVDs had made their way into the kitchen. They are something I put on in the background while I am cooking. I was actually surprised to see just how many musicals I have on DVD.

So now the kitchen is all nicely finished I think I will be playing my musical DVDs again. My favourite musical moment does not actually come from a musical that has been made into a film. It is actually from the television show Buffy the Vampire Slayer (which I am a huge fan of). It is in the musical episode 'Once More With Feeling'  I just love this song from it.

Evening all x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment