Monday 16 September 2013

Day 192

Online shopping dear Reader. No need to go out in the cold or the rain. You can shop from the comfort of your very own comfy sofa and shop I did! Well not for myself but for others, I have a couple of birthdays coming up and then Christmas. It is surprising too, dear Reader just how many hours you can lose doing this leisurely pursuit.

In the end I did end up buying something for myself dear Reader... books of all things... ike I need to add anymore to my hug'T to read and review pile.' But it was nice to choose my own books as as a reviewer you very rarely get a chance to choose your own reading material. So when I do eventually find the time to read them that is!

One of the things I want to do before I am forty is pick up and read the rest of the Adrian Mole Series by Sue Townsend. I just discovered there are a lot more to the series so have ordered a couple of them. Also I saw a couple more of her books that looked really good reads too. I read the first couple of Adrian Mole books and saw the TV shows in the 1980s and now want to know
 "What ever happened to Adrian Mole? Now thanks to Amazon I am about to find out.

 Evening all x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment