Saturday 20 July 2013

Day 133

In my search to find a shampoo that I can use with my allergy, dear Reader, I have tried various shampoos even trying health shops and chemists. All ending up the same way after a few uses--I start reacting to them. Even products like Simple that although do not contain any fragrances still have the same chemicals that are in nearly all shampoos.

In fact nearly all of them contain the same ingredients which makes it really hard for me to find a shampoo that is suitable for me. Leaving me with not much choice at all. It really as been like finding a needle in a haystack and I still have not found a product I am one hundred percent happy with.

I am looking for a shampoo that contains more natural ingredients and I found myself one in The Body Shop today. Years ago as a teen and through out my twenties I used to shop in this store a lot. Looking around today nothing much as changed in the years I have not been in, but then again why change a good thing? The Body Shop has been around a while now so what ever it is doing it is doing it right.

When I explained to the young girls on the tills my predicament they were really kind and listened. One of them even taking my list of rather long and complicated ingredients that I am allergic to and took the time to check the ingredients against the shampoos that they stocked in the store. Actually finding one that she thought I can use. She did not try and sell me the whole bottle, instead offering me a sample of the shampoo for me to take home for free and try.

She also went out of her way to find a product for my skin and giving me a sample of this to take home and try too. Both girls gave excellent customer service and were really friendly and thoughtful. I really do hope these products work for me because of the time and effort the girls put in to helping me to find a product I can use. There excellent service really has encouraged me to go back to shopping at The Body Shop.

Evening all x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment