Wednesday 21 August 2013

Day 166

Well I have so much energy today, dear Reader, I have cleaned up all downstairs this morning and this afternoon I am going to clean upstairs. I am putting my energy burst down to the high dose of steroids I am on. I have been assured by the doctors that the oral tablets are different from the creams, so I am at no risk from setting back my detox from the creams and having to go through the horrible cold turkey again.

Yesterday I started having to cut down my steroids, so only time will tell if I am going to be much better without them. I doubt the house will be better off. Cleaning is like ironing isn't it? You have to be in the mood to do it. Then I always find I have to listen to some good music or it seems to take forever.

So things at the moment are looking good with my allergy. In fact this is the best it as been for a long time. I think also approaching forty you do know what is best for yourself and what works for you. I know myself personally what would make me stressed amd what would not. My allergy is cause by triggers but stress does not help. So luckily I do not have a lot of stress and I now know what to do to avoid any.

The hubby as been a great support throughout this and I am so grateful to have him in my life. Times like this you see that some things are just not worth worrying about. As long as you have your health that is all that is important.

Evening all x x x

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are able to reduce your steriods and feel like you have more energy.

    carol
    DizzyC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol. I hope all is going well with you :)

    ReplyDelete