Wednesday 14 August 2013

Day 159

How do you know when you have not been getting much sleep, dear Reader? When you put the scissors away in the fridge was my confirmation on this. I have been sleeping better since my allergy first kicked off and last night I finally fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow. See I told you yesterday, dear Reader, that the bed needed moving and it seemed to have worked until..

I was awoken by knocking on the bedroom door and my teen Mr L shouting. As I opened my eyes I then heard the police helicopter loud and low flying over the park. Panicking now I wanted to know what was going on.

Until a couple of nights ago when Spook was in the house on a night we had quite happily let her sleep on the furniture on a blanket. I have been tested and I am not allergic to cats, but recently I discovered that if you let your pets sleep on furniture it can attracted house dusts mites because they like to live off their fur. Now house dust mites is something I am badly allergic to so Spook's new bed is in a cat bed in the kitchen.

So after all that it was three am this morning before I got back to sleep. Hence the scissors in the fridge incident again! Oh and I have just found the paracetamol in there too!

Evening all x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment