Sunday 5 May 2013

Day 57

Bank Holiday weekend, dear Reader, and the lawn mowers are all going outside. It'a not too bad on the weather front and it is suppose to be very hot tomorrow. If it is we will be blowing the dust off the barbeque and giving it a warm up tomorrow. I was hoping the hubby would crack on and do a few of those DIY jobs around the house this weekend that are starting to niggle away at me. But I can't complain he did do the gardens adding to the hum of lawn mowers.

Finally I have almost finished my Wonder Woman box sets. I never knew they had only made three series of this fantastic show. Such a short spell in a career for an actress but still it is what the great Lynda Carter will be remembered for. My teens are not impressed though, they would much rather watch Britain's Got Talent. They don't know what they are missing. Might go on to watch the Incredible Hulk, now from the 70s. Remember that sad music in that, dear Reader. Never really watched it properly when I was a child. I found it was too scary so I use to hide behind the sofa. So it will be interesting to see what it is like. But before that I have my Juliet Bravo box sets to get back to. I think I am on series four now. Great to watch old television shows from my childhood. Juliet Bravo has a great theme too:




Bank holiday and box sets. I know how to live for the the long weekend!

Evening all x x x






No comments:

Post a Comment