Thursday 30 May 2013

Day 82

Chocolate is one thing I can no longer eat dear Reader. The list of foods I have to avoid is very long and in my case it would seem that vegetables are bad for me as: peas, carrots, cabbage, sprouts, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower and spinach are all on the list of foods to avoid for my allergy.

I will not bore you with everything on the list, dear Reader, but I am happy to report that my skin is already improving a lot and hopefully now I can get things back under control.

I will have to experiment with some new foods. I can do this when I get my new oven. I had a quote for one today as it will need fitting in my units. I also went for a new sink and decided to have some new laminate flooring put down. Can't wait while it is all done. We have lived in this house almost fifteen years so it needs sprucing up a bit.

But back to the chocolate, dear Reader, I think it will be at Christmas I miss it the most. You know the boxes of celebrations, the tins of Roses? But on a positive note I will lose weight, dear Reader, without sweating it out at the gym!

Evening all x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment